Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Love to you !

 
Hello friends,
Today I have a wall hanging deco to share. It's for MDUC #229 Hearts and Flowers challenge !
Please join us and let the creativity blooms !
I have a small wall hanging deco which I made from a wooden chipboard. It's about 4" x 4".
 
 I glued some blank puzzle pieces which you can get at the craft store on the white chipboard. Then I colored the puzzle pieces with various distress inks , for example: mustard seed, fired brick and vintage photo. Then I decorated the deco with beautiful embelishements and paper flowers.

 Here is a close up of the photos. I used Magnolia "Love" heart-shaped sentiment for my focal point. Butterfly dies cut out from Magnolia Doohickey. Hearts embelishments, pearl string from my stash and Live and Love craft, UK.

I tied the ribbon at the puzzle pieces and it can be hung at the wall. Perfect for decoration or a small gift for your love one !
 
 
I hope you had fun for enjoying paper crafting as I do ! Please come and join us at MDUC, my sweet teamies have their fabulous creation !
See you in next post !
 
 

1 comment:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous work Ying
love it
hugs Tamara