Saturday, May 5, 2018

Magnolia DT ~ Fruit Salad Collection


Yayyyy...finally a new Magnolia handmade card from me after so many months. I got encouragement and wishes from friends and crafters to restart my Magnolia crafting journey. May be you know that I have difficulties to coloring due to my eyes problem. I cannot focus for a long hours to color . 
I managed to color bit by bit and Thank God I completed the coloring and able to make a proper card then. Thank you very much who support me all the way .

Magnolia has released a new collection from their stamp box, it's called Fruit Salad Collection. I am so sorry that I don't know the name of this cute Tilda, maybe Cherries Tilda, I think :-)) The hearts and sentiment stamps are also from this collection.
  As usual I colored Tilda with Ranger Distress inks.
 Paper flowers from Prima marketing and Kodt & Godt.
 It's always happy to have a Magnolia handmade card but I will send this card to Magnolia Sweden.

I hope you got inspired to view my card and thank you for stop by at my blog. Please come to magnolia.nu to choose your rubberstamps ! Happy crafting!






No comments: