Sunday, February 8, 2015

Magnolia Trio Valentine ATC




Hello my dear friends ! Valentine Day is just around the corner so today I wish to share my Valentine ATC (Artist Trading Card) with you . It’s really a simple and easy, yet beautiful project.


                                    I filled the heart stamp with Cotton Candy & Ice Stickles by Ranger.  
                                   Another option to decorate the heart stamp, filled with Ice stickles.
Here I painted the heart with Crackle paint.

 Each ATC measured 2.5″ x 3.5″ or 64mm x 89mm and I used almost the same materials.  I used these product by Magnolia: Patterned paper, rubberstamps which are Christmas Lace Heart ,Old Scripture and Made with Love, cherub resin, paper flowers. Here I attached some close -up picture for each ATC. I hope you enjoy and got inspired !

                       You can also see my ATC at Magnolia blog and leave a comment as to win some yummy prizes from Magnolia.

 Happy Valentine to all of you and I hope you can make one for your loves ones! 






1 comment:

Linda said...

Very beautiful!!! :)