Tuesday, February 4, 2014

MDUC #228 Doohickeys ONLY ~Mid challenge reminder


 Hello my friends,

Today I have a card to share with no Tilda or Edwin...they were going for Chinese New Year holiday ...ha ha ha......no, no. :-) Actually we have new challenge at MDUC with Doohickeys ONLY ( no image). That means - no images are to be used, yep! No Tilda or Edwin or any other 'picture' stamp.
You may use a sentiment (any company) if you wish!


 So, for my card, I used three Magnolia Doohickeys - Swirl dies,Cute corner dies,Peonies dies. I made the two swirl dies as a heart and the cute corner dies as the four corner on the card.

 For the background, I colored the white cardstock with various colors of Distress inks. Then , stamped with Magnolia "Old Script" background.
 Paper flowers from Prima, ribbon, pearl pin from Live and Love Craft. I stamped Magnolia "Love" sentiment on a white tag. Half pearl from Kaiser.

Hope that you will join our challenge at MDUC and don't forget to view my teamies beautiful work to get inspired.

Have a great day !




No comments: