Friday, February 28, 2014

** Magnolia Zodiac Collection 2014**



Very soon in the webstores around the world!!!


and the NEW Magnolia INK Magazine : "Lost & Found" featuring zodiac stamp-Gemini on the front cover. 



 my colored image with distress inks- Pisces , from the Magnolia Zodiac collection.

Last but not least,  very new Magnolia website:

http://magnolia.nu/wp13/

Filled of lots of goodies, inspiration, design team members blogs, interview with Pauline and even for wholesaler to buy the Magnolia yummy products.

Before I end this post, I have something I found on youtube to share with you, it was an old video clip that featured Magnolia store, I have view it many times and how I wish I can understand the conversation. :-))

Magnolia Store in Boras, Sweden


Don't you feel excited ? Let's have fun !!