Friday, April 11, 2014

I am alive + Bali Trip Photos


Hello my friends,
How are you lately ?
I have no cards to show you today and I feel sorry that I didn't update my blog recently. I was in creative sabbatical ( which I learned from my crafty friend Jing Van Opstal). I went to Bali for a short and relax trip and here I share some photos with you.
Bali is a unique place. I love it besides the hot weather. Food, beach, accommodation all are perfect. I will go to Bali again, specially Ubud , if I have chance.


Entrance of Tanah Lot

  Tanah Lot
   Sitting at the Tirta Empul Temple with beautiful sarong.

I love this duck. It called smoked duck, a must-try-food when you visit Bali. Even the steamed rice was so yummy.
Oil painting stall at Ubud Market.

 At Uluwatu. I remember the Twelve Apostles at Melbourne.Great Scene.

Ubud Market


Lovina Beach, where we went for dolphin trip. Excellent!
Thanks for viewing my photos and see you next week , promise ! :-))


3 comments:

Martinas Welt said...

Lovely pics Ying!!! I was on a Dolphine trip on a katamaran in Mallorca last summer...sooo special!!!! Loved it! Bali should be a beautiful place....have heard great things about that island!
Hugs,
Martina

JenniferD said...

Loooove Bali too one of my favorite places Thankyou for sharing the Gorgeous Photos!

Kirsty-Anne Duckworth said...

Hi Wow thanks for sharing your holiday pictures !..Bali looks beautiful..I like the paintings and the food looks yummy ;0)