Friday, April 11, 2014

I am alive + Bali Trip Photos


Hello my friends,
How are you lately ?
I have no cards to show you today and I feel sorry that I didn't update my blog recently. I was in creative sabbatical ( which I learned from my crafty friend Jing Van Opstal). I went to Bali for a short and relax trip and here I share some photos with you.
Bali is a unique place. I love it besides the hot weather. Food, beach, accommodation all are perfect. I will go to Bali again, specially Ubud , if I have chance.


Entrance of Tanah Lot

  Tanah Lot
   Sitting at the Tirta Empul Temple with beautiful sarong.

I love this duck. It called smoked duck, a must-try-food when you visit Bali. Even the steamed rice was so yummy.
Oil painting stall at Ubud Market.

 At Uluwatu. I remember the Twelve Apostles at Melbourne.Great Scene.

Ubud Market


Lovina Beach, where we went for dolphin trip. Excellent!
Thanks for viewing my photos and see you next week , promise ! :-))


3 comments:

Martina said...

Lovely pics Ying!!! I was on a Dolphine trip on a katamaran in Mallorca last summer...sooo special!!!! Loved it! Bali should be a beautiful place....have heard great things about that island!
Hugs,
Martina

JenniferD said...

Loooove Bali too one of my favorite places Thankyou for sharing the Gorgeous Photos!

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow thanks for sharing your holiday pictures !..Bali looks beautiful..I like the paintings and the food looks yummy ;0)