Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Back to Basic~~ Crescendo Trio Bookmarks



Hello my friends/crafters ,
How are you recently ?  I heard that it's spring in northern part of the earth and its autumn in the southern part. It's time for recharge and restart, I think. Wherever and whenever you are, I hope that you keep your energy on with whatever you do.
I tittled my post as "Back to Basic" 

*****
I started my crafting journey in 2005 ( long way to remember the date, though)
I had invited to join Magnolia Rubber stamps Sweden for their Design Team in June, 2008.
10 years in the wonderful and beautiful design team keep me growing and growing , either inner or outer way, specially in my crafting journey. Not to mention the beautiful people I meet in crafting journey.

*****
Recently, maybe one year ago, I found that I can't concentrate on my coloring for a long hours. Due to my presbyopia, I didn't do much in my coloring and projects.I feel quilty. I feel lost. I wonder if I am able to do my crafting again? Its my hobby and I wish to keep on whenever I can.

*****
I rethink and try to remember why I join the crafting ? How I started my crafting?  I still remember I didn't have many crafting supplies and tool when I started to craft. Everything is basic and simple. I feel happy and satisfied when I made a simple card. I want to have the feeling again when I can't do much on my projects due to my presbyopia.

*****
Distress inks and some simple rubber stamps are the solution !

*****

I hope you get inspired if you lost your mojo by the simple projects I made. I called them Cresendo Trio Bookmarks. Show me yours if you make one ! 

*****
Have a nice day ! <3



 Magnolia rubber stamps product~~ Heart rubber stamp, Love dies. Old Script Background. Tomorrow Sentiment. You can ask Magnolia if they still carries these product . 

         Very typical distress inks color combo~ Worn Lipstick, Mustard Seed and Stormy Sky

 I love the Magnolia Love tag dies. So Versatile, so classy.

 I love this color combo so MUCH. Chipped Shappire, Pumice Stone and Crushed Olive.









2 comments:

Martina said...

Dearest Ying,
as you can see on my blog I hardly do crafting anymore. I am sorry to read you have problems with colouring - but...your new Bookmarks are soo beautiful! I really love them!!! The style is different, but they stlye has changed anyway. As you can see many crafters here do not color a lot anymore.
Spring is not here yet! :( It is still snowing in Austria and we have degress below zero, although it says in calendar that spring has started.
Have a lovely day and keep on crafting! I just LOVE your style....old or new =)
Hugs,
Martina

paperpapier said...

Hi Ying,
Such a long time since your last post. I always look forward to our local crafters inspiration and do hope you will continue to share your lovely projects.
xo Heaney