Hi my dear friends,
How are you recently ? I am glad that I am able to make something fun this weekend:-) We have terrible weather here with average 32 degree celcious everyday, so it's a good excuse that I sit in my craftroom to have some fun:-))
OK, today I want to share with you Magnolia Doilies Hanger, all the rubberstamps are from Fairytale Collection, which is very HOT now:-)) For the first rubberstamp, I used Bubbling Tilda, the second rubberstamp is Ballerina Tilda and the third one Fairy Dust Tilda. All you can purchase from Magnolia, Sweden, if not, you can purchase them at many of the online stores.
Here are the list of the materials for this project, it's very fun and simple.
A) Magnolia rubberstamps( Fairytale Collection and also two old collection sentiments)which you can get them at www.dreamcottage.nu
B) Three 5 Inches Diameter Doily from Royal Lace, they are gift from my fellow Magnolia DT Malin from Sweden, thank you very much sweety:-)
C)Three coasters that you can buy at any stores, I bought them from local store, Daiso, and there are cheap and can be used in crafting too...nice!
D) Inks: Tsukineko Memento Ink( Tuxedo Black), Ranger Distress Ink-Vintage Photo, Mustard Seed)
E)Embelishments: Prima Marketing Paper flowers, Crystal Branch from my local shop,ribbon, rhinestones,pearls, Ranger Ice stickles.
Here are the very simple and easy steps:
1) Stamp Tilda directly on the coaster, one by one and color them with any medium that you like, I colored with Copic Ciao Markers. For the skin , I just used Skin White E00.I also put some Ice stickles on Tilda, specially you can see the Bubbling Tilda's wings, I love how it look.I distressed the coaster with Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
2) Stamp the sentiments on white cardstock , cut it out and inked with Vintage Photo+ Mustard Seed
3) Glue red gingham ribbon and lace on the doily then glued the colored Tilda( the coaster).
4) Decorate the doilies as shown on the picture or make it just follow your heart ( what you like ) :-))
5) Punch holes at the top and bottom of doily except the third one you just need to punch one hole at top.
6) Tie thread or ribbon through the holes to make the doily as a hanger. Voila! You have a beautiful Hanger!
I inked the white paper flower with Vintage Photo and put some ice stickles. I twisted and distressed the sentiment with Vintage Photo+Mustard Seed
I LOVE this sentiment very much and finally purchased them, looks so beautiful.I can't live without head pin:-))
Pearls and rhinestones made the project looks more elegant and they are a final touch.
I hope you have inspired with my project and don't forget to try out at home and also send to a friend as a special birthday gift , if you have out of idea what present you want to buy for her/him( just change to Edwin, :-)). So, don't buy any present that your friend don't like....make some Tilda hanger, sure she will LOVE it:-))
Thank you for your viewing and have a great weekend:-)