Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Dream & Love



Hello my dear friends,
I am so addicted to make some simple cards with paper flowers and dies.
If you are new in crafting and wish to send someone a handmade card, then paper flowers and dies are perfect match.:-))



Patterned paper as a base from Magnolia patterned paper ( I can't live without it ), two types of Magnolia dies- butterfly and peonies.
Paper flowers from Prima Marketing and spiral cream flowers from Kort & Godt.



Before I cut the butterfly, I stamped Magnolia stamp :Love: sentiment with Ranger Distress ink on a piece of white card stock. Dream and Love sentiment from Papertrey Ink. 

 I distressed the paper edges with Ranger Distress inks.Spice-up with half pearls, victorian button, string and trinket.
Fun and simple-easy card ! 

I hope you like my card and get inspired !
See you then !

John 14:27

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.






1 comment:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic card
hope you are doing well
you are in my mind
hugs Tamara