Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Made with Love ........

Hi my friends,
Here is another card I wish to share ......
using almost same materials with the card
here....http://yingandmagnolia.blogspot.com/2014/10/finally-after-several-struggle-months.html

As I mentioned on my facebook page,
if we had the idea, then everything is easy..
the idea is precious, not the material,
although material is expensive....:-))
Enjoy !
I hope you got inspired!
Have a great day !

P/s: Thank you very much for your nice commments for my previous card ! <3










4 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card Ying
hugs Tamara

Eve said...


beautiful card, very beautiful cuts

Dortesjs said...

Wow! Amazing Project! Love all your Details

Sol said...

This is Gorgeous!!.. Fantastic Colors.. Great Details.. and the way you have put everything together.. Fantastic!!.. I love it!!