Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer Birthday !


 Hello my dear friends,
I have a project to share today!
It's a deco hanger. Actually it was a plain wooden plate on a black beautiful hanger.
My friend's birthday is around the corner so I wish to give her something special rather than a normal birthday card.
It's just great to have birthday in summer season ! :-))
The plain wooden plate is about 3 1/2 " x 2 ". First, I mat the wooden plate with Maja design Sofiero patterned papers, it's truly beautiful.
I stamped "Ocean Map" , "South Pacific Stamp", " It's Summer Timer" each on a piece of white cardstock then distressed with Vintage Photo ink. I also added "Happy Birthday" wording on It's Summer Times stamped image.


 I colored "Seashells Tilda" with Ranger Distress inks- 
Hair: Walnut Stain, 
Skin: Vintage Photo,
Dress: Weathered Wood, 
Ribbon and Flip Flop: Tattared Rose and Worn Lipstick, 
Bucket: Black Soot, Seashells: Walnut Stain.

Beautiful Oval dies from Noor! design. I distressed the edges with Ranger Walnut Stain.


 Beautiful white and blue paper flowers from Petaloo and added with Ranger Ice Stickles.
I decorated the card with Magnolia Doohickey dies cut: Vintage Box Lacing Coffee.
Very beautiful and sweet lace & pearl string from Live and Love Crafts.
 Some very beautiful seashells from my sweet teamy and friend from Indonesia, Yulis, I used them on this project , that's really a perfect match. I also added some Ranger glossy accent on the sentiment for a watery feel.


 A close-up look for my project. I hope you like it and my friend will like it too , :-))
I wish to take part in Live and Love Crafts Challenge, they are truly a very beautiful and charming craft challenge blog, they run a challenge each month and for July challenge we are playing a beautiful sketch from Tina.

 Happy Summer to everyone who enjoy it at this moment and don't forget to make a summery project! See you in next post !
 
Verses of the Day:
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
创 世 纪 1:1 起初 神创造天地。

5 comments:

Yulis Kartika said...

Ying .....
oh my goodness!!!!
this is a piece of art and your talented beyond any words!
I love love love everything here, and I can't imagine you can use those shell with beautiful ways .. thank you for using them my dear ;)
and I thought you take the sketch Perfectly!
Love
Yulis

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Love it
gorgeous scene
hugs Tamara

Barbara GR said...

WOW WOW WOW... This is just perfect!!! You always amaze me with your gorgeous creations!!!... and here is another one!!
Hugs
Barbara GR

Elena F Scrap said...

WOW is AWESOME; Fantastic, your coloring is perfect. I don´t know what happens today but we have been agreed today to share wall hangers??; of course, YOUR´s IS MORE BETTER! Elena F.

Lillemor said...

So beatiful Ying! Just love everuthing about it and your colouring the most!
Hugs Lillemor