Sunday, July 7, 2013

MDUC #204 Kathrin Choice~ Shabby


 Hello my friends,
We, at MDUC have a different challenge for you to play, our design team member have their  favourite challenge theme, this week we have Kathirn to have her SHABBY challenge ~~I am excited, as it's a beautiful and lovely theme and we can play along with lace, doily, pearls, and so much more. So, this is my card for the challenge, I hope you like it.:-))

 Using Go-Kreate die as a card base , added patterned papers and white cardstock for the layering. I use paper doily and cheesecloth too. White fabric flower from Prima marketing. White peonies flower made from Magnolia cutting dies. I also used Noor design cutting dies.
 So Wrapped Lovely tag from Magnolia cutting dies, sponged with Ranger Walnut stain and added "Love" sticker wording. Very beautiful Seam binding, lace and Pearl string from Live and Love Craft. Brown flower from Petaloo.Peach half pearl from Storyteller, which given by Camilla S as a gift. Thank you very much my sweet dear.:-))
 Spiral flowers from Kodt and Godt, White rose from I am Roses, thailand. I stamped "Love" background and "New York" postage on the colored image.
 This image is Tripping Flower Tilda from Magnolia rubberstamps. I colored with Ranger Walnut Stain refill ink. Added some Ranger peach liquid pearl and Ranger Gold Stickles on flowers.
 I used Gesso to white-wash flowers and some parts of the card. I also applied Snow-tex here and there to make it more shabby look.
 I hope you get inspired and make your own Magnolia card and join us at MDUC challenge blog. We have one challenge every week and the teamies make beautiful cards as a sample for you to get inspired. Have a good day everyone and see you next week ! :-))





7 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

ying this is just stunning!!! i love all of it. beautiful detailing and love the sepia look :)

leonenkarin.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous!!

Hugs, Karin

JenniferD said...

Stunning! Just Loving all those Beautiful Layers!

Monique said...

That is so pretty Ying. I love it. Beautifull colouring!

Higs Monique

Anonymous said...

This is stunning, love all the pretty details
Hugs Julie P

Lillemor said...

What can I say about this gorgeuss card!??? I just can´t find the words...your journey throw these years are just amazing...you are such a talented lady Ying! It´s such a pleasure to follow you <3
Thanks for sharing your art ans skills in blogland, love it!!!!
HUGS Lillemor

Ashlee McGregor said...

Absolutely beautiful ying, I love your work it looks amazing as always :-) hugs ash