Saturday, December 29, 2012

Magnolia Advent Calendar 27 Winner


Thank you very much my dear friends for your participating in my Magnolia Advent Calendar 27. I feel happy, excited and proud to read your beautiful comments. I wish to pick you all as the winners but unfortunately, just ONE winner is allowed in the game:-)) Soooooooooooooo.....without delaying......
            
*
*
*
*
*
*
**************
*
*
*
*
*
*
Her name start with M......same with Magnolia:-))
*
*
*
*
*
*
************************
Martina Welt !!!!!!!! <3<3
 
Here is her comment:
Oh Ying...magnolia still has an advent calender after Christmas?! ;) I did only play before Xmas, but of course I always have an eye on your great work!! Your Box and Tag are awsome hun!!!
Hugs,
Martina
 
*******************************************
Sure we have the whole month in december for Magnolia Advent Calendar. Congratulations Martina !!!!!! Please send me your address as to receive the yummy prize directly from Magnolia rubberstamps Sweden !!
Happy New Year to everyone !!!



1 comment:

Martina said...

Ying, is it possible...oh...wooohhoooo!!! I really won?! This is amazing honey!!!! I will send you my address in a few minutes...you do not have it anymore?? ;)
Hugs,
Martina