Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Deep Ocean Challenge Blog Guest DT

Hello my dear friends,
I start my first new year post with an inviting guest DT card from Deep Ocean Challenge Blog.
The theme is real easy and fun: Sparkle.
I used Magnolia Sweet Crazy Love Collection stamps to make this card.
I added sparkle here and there:-))
This card is 6" x 6" ( 15cm x 15cm)

As usual, I colored tilda with distress inks.
All stamped image and sentiment from Magnolia Sweet Crazy Love Collection.( Tilda with Cozy Heart and You've stolen my heart)


I have a round sparkle "Love" sticker here, it suits the theme:-)
I used cross-stitch fabric to make a small fan and added some ice stickles on it.

I added Ranger Ice stickles around the card edges.
I also placed some half pearl around the stamped image too.
Did you notice the strip which has fancy border? It was Magnolia new dies, Sweet Lovely Lace.

Prima tiles added a little sweet touch of the card, I love it !

Please join us for the fun and easy challenge, and pop to the blog to view other teamies yummy creation !!
See you soon !



9 comments:

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

Woow Ying i love this card!
Hugs, Mandy

Marja Sch said...

Oh wow what a wonderful card. Gorgeous colours and so many lovely details. Hugs Marja

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow so many pretty details ! It really is stunning ! I just adore your colouring and design !! ;0)

Fleur said...

A beautiful card Ying.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous, look at all those lovely layers!! Love it! Hugs! Leah ann

Exclusively by Mel said...

Stunning card Ying!!
Just love the colours! so very pretty.
Superb!!
Love, Mel. xx

angelwhispers said...

Oh my word Ying this is just sensational I love it such a beautiful coloured image and wow what yummy embellishments! Chanelle xxxx

Sol said...

Beautiful!.. Great Coloring.. Fantastic Embellishing! So much to look at..
I love all the pearls... And Beautiful colors too! ..

:o)

Unknown said...

beautiful card!!!!