Thursday, September 15, 2016

Magnolia Especially For You !


Hi my friends,
I am so sorry that 
it has been a long time I ddin't pick up my brush to paint...
but doctor said I need some therapy to overcome my worry.....
so I tried to make something and here come an autumn card to share with you....
hope that you have a bless and happy autumn in advance:-))

 Everything from Magnolia rubberstamps Sweden, which included patterned paper (Vintage Mushrooms), Tilda and cat stamps from Spring Club kit 2016, Doohickey (Swirly Butterfly), Sentiment (Especially For You), Mushroom stamp.
You can get all the Magnolia product here : http://www.magnolia.nu/

 As usual I painted Tilda with Ranger Distress inks and I also used Gansai Tambi paints too.

 Paper flowers from Prima Marketing and my stash.I love to use half pearl to decorate my card.

  I stamped Mushroom on brown cardboard paper and cut them out.


I had so much fun to make this card and I can't believe I am able to make a Magnolia after a long break ! I hope you like my card and happy stamping !!







No comments: