Sunday, September 1, 2013

MDUC #212 Sara's Chooses



 Hello my friends
Here I share my very simple card for MDUC challlenge #214, Sara's Chooses, Lovely Lace.
I use lace on my project and they are so lovely and add a touch of elegant for our project.
 A birthday card for a friend who celebrate her birthday in our National Day, 31th August. I hope she like my card:-))
Patterned papers from Magnolia new release two sided papers, really gorgeous !!
Martha Steward heart clay and painted with Ranger Distress Ink-Walnut Stain.
 All stamps from Magnolia rubberstamps,paper flowers from Prima and I am Roses. Beautiful pearl string from Live and Love Crafts.
 I hope you don't mind to see my simple card this week, life get busy and we were out of town this weekend, so a little bit rush for me. Do join us and pop over to my teamies' blog to view their beautiful creation.

Happy Crafting !

Verses of the Day:
Genesis 1:5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning--the first day.
创世记 1:5 神称光为昼、称暗为夜.有晚上、有早晨、这是头一日。 



3 comments:

Monique said...

That is beautifull Ying. I love it.

Hugs Monique

debby4000 said...

Fabulous and adorable.
luv
Debby

Susy said...

Gorgeus card, Ying!

HUGS SUSY