Sunday, June 16, 2013

Reporting ~ Magnolia Day Indonesia ( 29th May 2013)


 I wish to report to you all for this very special event ....due to sickness and busy daily life, I was unable to do so.....So, now....here is...our very special first and ever Magnolia Day in Asia, which located in My Scrapbook Ideas store, Surabaya, Indonesia and supported by Magnolia Sweden. 



 4 DTs gathered together for the very fist time. Nancie, me, Irene and Yulis. I with to thank specially Yulis and Irene for the great effort to make this day happened ! We had a very sweet and happy hours and memories too...hope that we have chance to meet in very near future:-))
Our task was:
DT Yulis: workshop
DT Irene: Make and take
DT Nancie: Make and take
me: Demo a decorated paper bag with Magnolia Doo Bee Pops.

 Photo with My Scrapbook Ideas staffs and the store manager, Ling ( a super sweet lady), they are very very friendly :-)) I missed them already !
 
 Together with some of the participants of Yulis workshop, they were so happy and excited !

 This was the place DT Yulis held her workshop.
 The big banner and me :-))
DT Yulis showed how to color professional to participants. They were so eagerly to learn.:-))


 DT Yulis and her workshop participants:-)) Everyone concentrated !


Make n take booth ...they all are very addicted in Magnolia cardmaking, I think :-))
 ........and my demo time....I was so excited and nervous too...but they showed their support to me and I really wish they can try what I made with Doo Bee Pops.

 Here is the decorated paper bag that I demo-ed at Magnolia Day. I showed them how to make the big butterfly with Magnolia Doo Bee Pops. It's really easy project.:-))
 I hope you had fun looking at our photos and if I have chance to go somewhere else to share the Magnolia fun, sure I will be reporting it here....-))

p/s: if any of you who are "in" the photo and not feel comfortable to publiczed, please contact me. thank you very much.:-)

6 comments:

Lillemor said...

It looks amazing Yulis! I can imagine how much fun you had <3 Wish I can come one day...
hugs Lillemor

Martina said...

Thanks for sharing the great photos Ying!! Wow....this surely was fun and your Bag looks great!!
Martina

Karina said...

Great pics, Ying! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. Seems that it was a wonderful day with lovely peoples around.
Hugs, Karina

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

ohhhh looks like such a fun day!!! love the beautiful paper bag... i bet everyone was so excited to make with you! :)

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh they are great pictures, looks like you all have the best time!
Your bag is stunning, I love the wonderful design.
Love, Mel. xxx

Christy Designs said...

Hai Ying !
Nice picture to share.
I'm so happy to meet you and all Magnolia Fans there ! It's so much fun and happy day. Thank you for your demo and paper bag that you made, it's so gorgeous ! I hope you can come again in Surabaya.
Hugs,
Christy