Monday, June 20, 2011

TOMIC #3 Challenge~~Summer


Here is my very simple card to enter TOMIC challenge three~ Summer:-))

For me, every day is summer in Malaysia. We have a very big and hot sun, sometimes I hate this weather!!
I am curious what do you do during summer season? do you bubbling like Tilda? or you just off your flip-flop slippers and have your yummy ice-cream? whatever you do, I hope you enjoy your summer holiday!.

Materials: Tilda bubbling stamp~ stamped on 300gsm watercoloring paper with Tsukeneko Memento Black ink, colored with distress inks, Love stamp

Patterned Papers: Magnolia Sweet Rainbow Collection supplied by Magnolia.

Embelishments: Paper flowers from prima marketing, pearl brads by supplied by Magnolia
Ribbon from my stash, "summer" wording from alphabet rubberstamps, Melissa frances resin photo corner, liquid pearls.

Hope you inspired by my card and don't forget to join us in this challenge to win secret prize directly from Magnolia !

13 comments:

Adeline Ng said...

Beautiful card Ying :-) I like everything about this card! Haha, our sun as big and as hot as yours :-)

Thea said...

And you call this a simple card? It's beautiful.

Hugs
Thea

Tracy said...

Hi Ying,
This is a beautiful card. Love those sparkly wings and soft colours.
Tracy xx

chrilvian said...

ooo so pretty
lovely soft colours

Anonymous said...

coucou
très jolie ta carte
bises

BA said...

hi ying
this is so adorable
love your summer card

Susie Sugar said...

Ying your card is spectacular darling so pretty and I love all the sparkle and lace
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

woow Ying beautiful as always!
greetings, Mandy

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Ying, love this Tilda and so beautifully embellished
Clairexx

Carly said...

Ying .. its adorable!

Yulis Kartika said...

aw, so beautiful card Ying.. adored you as usual :)
and the same way, I had my summer everyday in Indonesia too .. :D

Hugs, Yulis

Teresa said...

Oh wow! Ying this is so beautiful, gorgeous colours and I love this tilda, love all your little details too.
Teresa xx

Murielle said...

Superb card, Ying!!!!
I love all these details and colours.
Thank you for your so nice comments in my card.
Big hugs, Murielle