Sunday, July 21, 2013

MDUC #206 Christmas in July

 Hello my friends,
Today we are celebrating Christmas in July, this is fun :-)) I even listening some christmas songs when I made this card...hehe:-)) This is our Debbie P's choice for today's challenge.
Hope that you can make your christmas card too !

 I colored Tilda with Ranger Distress ink Scattared Straw. Patterned papers from Pion Design.

Decorated wtih Magnolia Doohickey dies -Spurce and Cozy Big Snowflake. Paper flowers from Prima Marketing and my own stash.


I added a lot of Snow -tex and Diamond Dust to make a christmas and snowing feel. I love these Maya Trinket flowers, which I bought from Live and Love Craft:-)).

Don't forget to pop over to my teamies blog to view their beautiful creation ! Whatever occasion, whatever and whenever, I do hope that you are happy with what you do ! Happy Crafting !








3 comments:

Yulis Kartika said...

hello my dear one!
aw!! I feel that Christmas so close when I saw your beautiful Christmas card!
agree with you that diamond dust give the stunning touch on Christmas card :) but the most i love is your style and coloring <3
Happy creating too my dear ..
Love and smiles,
Yulis

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, love it
your colouring is stunning
hugs Tamara

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card and what pretty details.
luv
Debby