Saturday, April 20, 2013

The BIG News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my dear friends arould the world,
I have two BIG news to annouce today !! The pictures said it all :-))

OK, the FIRST NEWS !!!
I have a very precious chance to fly over to Surabaya , Indonesia next month, 29th, Wednesday to meet my dear Magnolia teamies DT Nancie from Malaysia ( yes, we never meet before in Malaysia and this time we will meet in another country, how funny:-)), DT Yulis and DT Irene from Surabaya, Indonesia to host a first ever Magnolia Day in Asia !!!!

There will be LOTS and LOTS of fun on that day and Magnolia rubberstamps Sweden is SO generous again to sponsor LOTS of goodies for the event. You sure will get something fun if you attend the event...so for those who live in Indoensia or maybe Singapore and Malaysia, save your date, please do visit us on Magnolia Day, I am very very looking forward to meet you all !!!!!:-))))))


SECOND NEWS!

I am still in my dreaming time and still can't believe what I got ! They picked me as a Design Team member ! They picked me ! This is so precious and I didnt expect all this when I applied for the post. You know what I mean ? I just simply posted it to apply and when I noticed there has so many talented ladies applied too, I know I don't have the chance. But, I really didn't expect that they picked me !!!

Thank you very very much all the talented and lovely DT in MDUC ! You made my day and I looking forward to have my contribution in next challenges:-)) MDUC is just a STYLE and TREND with lots of love and kindness :-)) LOVE it !

A happy day for me ! 






5 comments:

Martina said...

Oh my God...these are really great news Ying!!!!! Congrats first for being a new DT at Magnolia Down Under! How wonderful!!!!
And then you will fly over to Indonesia and make a Workshop!? Wow!!! You are famous hun!!! =) This is really brilliant!!!!!! I am waiting to see ALL the pics from the weekend there in Surabaya next month!!! Sending you big hugs and having a smile on my face here in Austria...you are fantastic my friend!
Martina

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

I am so happy for you.
Have a nice time there and congratulations for all good news,
Tamara from sLOVEnija :)

Larisa said...

very good news!!
Congratulations on being in DT in MDUC now. THis is fantastic to you! Your cards are really beautiful always!

Camilla said...

Great news Ying! I am so happy for you:)) And a big welcome to MDUC-team!
Hugs, Camilla

Christy Designs said...

Good News Ying !!
Congratulations for being a new DT at Magnolia Down Under!
And really can't wait to meet you in Surabaya-Indonesia.

Christy