Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ying's Magnolia Cardmaking Class in Kuala Lumpur

Hello my friends,
I feel excited to announce this event. For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur or around and LOVE Magnolia stamps, this is the chance for you to learn to make a Magnolia card from me. This event is organize by a group of sweet ladies who love to gather to make crafts. If you are interested about it, please contact them directly for the class detail. I can't wait to see you there:-))

Magnolia Cardmaking Class for beginner
Edit: Date~ 3/12/2011(sat)
Time~1pm
... venue~purple cane (near pataling street)
6,3rd floor,Jalan Panggong,50000 Kuala Lumpur.




Coloring medium: Color Pencils, paper stumps blend with sansodor

Please contact Hands-On Gathering group for more details~
hands.on.2gether@gmail.com

  Come ! Please join me to share the same passion. Seat is limited!
*******
A sneak peak of my class sample


1 comment:

Mescrap said...

Dear Ying, Congratulation for your class.

Your cards are so beautiful.