Sunday, June 13, 2010

Magnolia DT Card~ Tilda With Curls


Hi my dear friends,
It had been a while since I made any Magnolia cards, I think I am addicted more to projects now:-)) Today I want to share with you a Magnolia Wedding collection card~ Tilda with Curls:-) This Tilda is so cute and I LOVE the patterned papers that Magnolia sent to me:-))

I wish to thank Helle-Ness Kvalvik from Norway for the gift  she gave me, which was 300gm Aquarell papers, it's so nice to use!!!

So I stamped Tilda on it and I colored Tilda with distress inks, applied Rock Candy Crackle Paint on the white cardstock's edges and sponged some Distress ink-Vintage Photo. I also painted the Tilda 's background with Distress ink~Broken China and I also painted the ground with Vintage Photo. The stickles I used on Tilda's Wing and the ground is Star dust and I also used Ice stickles around the edges of patterned paper.Flowers are from Magnolia and other embelishments and lace are from my stash.



I hope you have a nice weekend and may I know if you have your Magnolia Wedding Collection rubberstamps? if not, why don't you buy some to make some pretty card?


Have a nice weekend.

Distress Inks coloring:

Hair: Vintage Photo + Black Soot
Skin: Antique linen + Worn Lipstick
Dress: Old Paper + Peeled Paint
Shoes: Vintage Photo + Black Soot



8 comments:

Lokhorst Creations said...

Hello Ying,

I just love this card. The colours, your design and the details are gorgeous. Enjoy your holliday and Good Luck to your son!

Lots of hugs from Holland,
Monique xxx

Louise said...

Beautiful card and love all the detail you have added to the card.
louise xx

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Ying and so beautifully embellished!
Clairex

Gry-Beate said...

WOW, what a beautiful card. Just love youre colouring!!

;0)Gry-Beate

Jodie from Oz said...

OMG Ying, your card is stunning, your colouring is beautiful and the flowers and design are wonderful. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Silvie Z said...

Hi Ying, your card is awesome! Love the colors and the layout! You did a wonderful job!
Hugs,
Silvie from France

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love the distress inks!
hugs,
Shell

Helle said...

Hello again my friend :-)
This card is beautiful,- - again!
You are very talented,and thanks for leaving a comment about me :-)

Hugs from a rainy Kjøpsvik..
I wonder where the summer is....

-Helle-