Saturday, March 6, 2010

Magnolia DT Card~ Tilda Carrying a Lamb ( Hoppy Easter Collection 2010)


Hi my dear friends,
How are you today ? I hope you are fine with whatever weather you have:-) Our weather here is SUPER HOT with some temperature about 36-38 degree celcius !! So, this is a good time for me to stay in my crafting room to make some cards! But, I just manage make one card today...due to my "Distress ink-coloring-experiment"!! I took a whole day to make this card and I feel pain all my body now:-(( LOL
I feel proud to manage color the Floral background with distress ink...this was my second attempt using distress ink and it was so FUN and I must admit that I am addicted !!
All materials sent by Magnolia except small roses and pearls from Prima Marketing.
Floral background colored with Distress ink:Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint, Broken China,Worn Lipstick, Mustard Seed, Black Soot.
Tilda carrying a lamb colored with Copic Ciao Markers.
Hope that you have a great weekend and happy stamping. Thank you for your viewing and your nice comments.

7 comments:

Gry-Beate said...

WoW, beautiful card!! And i just love your decoration, and colouring!

Lillemor said...

Just lovely Ying!!!
Hugs Lillemor

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the scene you have created!

Hugs,
Jorunn

Jodie from Oz said...

Ying, Beautiful card, I love these adorable images. The colours and detail are wonderful. Hugs Jodie from Oz

COCO said...

Oh waouh , you card is very wonderful !!
come on in my blog , I organizes a little blog candy .
hugs coco

BA said...

beautiful card yin
xoxo BA

Fairy said...

J'aime beaucoup ta carte , elle est trés jolie bravo
Biz